The Coast Guard highly encourages comments and related material to be submitted directly to the electronic docket, following the instructions in the Federal Register notice. Comments and related material must be received on or before August 29, 2022.
In addition, the Coast Guard plans to host six public meetings, five in-person and one virtual, to receive oral comments on this notice. The public meeting schedule is as follows:
- Portsmouth, NH: Tuesday, August 2, 2022, from 3-5pm at the NH Department of Environmental Services, 222 International Drive, Suite 175, Portsmouth, NH 03801. Zoom meeting link: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1614544611
- Salem, MA: Wednesday, August 3, 2022, from 3-5pm at the Winter Island Function Hall, 50 Winter Island Road, Salem, MA 01970. Zoom link: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1612074196
- Jonesport, ME: Wednesday, August 10, 2022, from 3-5pm at USCG Station Jonesport, 9 Bridge Street, Jonesport, ME 04649. (In-person only)
- Belfast, ME: Thursday, August 11, 2022, from 3-5pm at the University of Maine Hutchinson Center, Conference Room 138, 80 Belmont Avenue, Belfast, ME 04915. Zoom link: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1609290404
- Portland, ME: Wednesday, August 17, 2022, from 3-5pm at the International Marine Terminal, 454 Commercial Street, Portland, ME 0410. Zoom link: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1611621140
- The sixth public meeting will be held virtually via Zoom and teleconference on Thursday, August 18, 2022, from 6-8pm. Zoom link: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1618777095
View a detailed handout of the Coast Guard’s public meetings associated with the MNMPARS.